Thursday, January 01, 2009

I have been trying to broaden my horizons of the things I am thankful for. I think this is a good idea because very shortly I will no longer be so surrounded by homies. Already they leave, to Mexico, Colorado, Wisconsin and elsewhere...
but if there is one thing I have been most thankful for these past few weeks it would be all of them.
I have been enjoying myself, relieved and comfortable, excited and surrounded. I feel renewed and rejuvenated by the fulfillment that only seeing people in their element can bring. Its been gorgeous, even in sickness.

I'm trying to finish a 4th book by monday... I just started it today and have only read the preface and such. I think it promises to be the most depressing, anger filled piece in comparison to the others I have read.

No comments: