Thursday, October 02, 2008

Seasonal Change

A number of friends recently had break ups. I am sure that most of these were ongoing processes that suddenly changed, but I am also sure that the time of year is significant.

Its hard to be so busy, and so far away from all of them. I haven't really even talked to any body. i don't know how they are doing. Now is the time to have faith in them, but also not overlook the pain that is almost inevitable in any breakup.
Becky reminds me that these changes aren't necessarily bad. They offer hope for better relationships. Cynical in a positive way.
Though I agree, I am skeptical about this idea at first. Skeptical that people will see it that way.

anyway...

In a few months people will hook up with someone new for winter.

-and as for me... I have a meeting to get to in NE minneapolis... at 7:30 in the fucking morning.

No comments: