Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm sort of glad I got sick. It makes me feel like I have an excuse for not going out.
Otherwise I would feel very loser-E.
I'm not sure if I will go out tomorrow. I have two things planned.
It will depend on how I am feeling.
I found my subconscious body language to be hilarious (right now it just seems even more dramatic) I know it offends you sometimes. I can't help it. But I find it funny because I don't even notice I am doing it till you point it out, and then when I notice, for some reason I find it comforting that my body is so in tune with my feelings.

It is strange though. My feelings/body language often conflict with my thoughts. My thoughts lately have been about someone coming over to take care of me. Cuddle under a blanket, rub my back, sip hot chocolate with. Those are my thoughts.

Everything seems like a threat when you are sick.
I feel very vulnerable.
loud noises, foul smells/tastes, the constant aches.
So I swim under the blankets, dark and warm, mother's womb, awaiting the return of my tail.

No comments: