Sunday, October 12, 2008

I think I might be clenching my teeth at night. I used to grind them. I wake up and my jaw hurts. I need more water.

I have been looking up prices for vacations. Maybe I should take shorter trips, but make them just as fantastic.


At some point last night I had a dream about some dude from france I met once... he was calling me, seemed vaguely familiar but weirded me out. Made it seem as if we were best friends or something. I feel that way about facebook a lot. Its hard to measure and come to terms with the influence you may have had on someone at some point.
Right now I feel like doing some cleaning of the facebook... "dude I met you once and we havent spoken in 3 years. Do we really need to be friends?"

3 comments:

Yumi Lover said...

I am a friend junky on facebook. Not on myspace tho ;)

Anonymous said...

cleaning of the facebook --> hahahaha

I just had that thought the other day, too funny. We can still be friends though, right?

Anonymous said...

I grind my teeth at night. For years I've been telling myself that I need to get one of those night mouth guards, but I never have. You could look into that if you're worried about it!