Thursday, October 09, 2008

ah the rules of the blog making.

I am supposed to update. I'm not sure what to say.
There are some wonderful videos of the RNC and DNC I will be posting on here soon. Not by me, but by a indy media group I like.

Today I had some students watch Tuesday's debate... they thought it was pretty boring. Last time I showed them ten minutes and they asked for more. 30 minutes was apparently too much. If I do it again, I am showing selective clips.

A former student is interviewing me on facebook chat about being a non traditional teacher right now... thats funny, also using facebook chat to talk about non traditional teaching is funny.

Just had dinner with krystin at kfc, which was delicious. I think we probably need to hang out more so that we can talk beyond just catching up.

Hmmm... we are going to have a new roommate next week. And apparently a new cat.

Um, work is going well. I had to kick a kid out of school today. That was not fun. But maybe he will get the message... we arent being mean, we are trying to get him to engage in something.


UH... life... I really do need to get out and see more people. I am falling into old habits that although enjoyable are not exactly healthy.
Thats it for now... whatever.

No comments: