Friday, October 17, 2008

limits

I feel very limited right now. Just my head getting in the way.
My throat hurts. I am somewhat tired.
I have no plans tonight.
It might have been better to have left town already, but I thought I might have plans with others.
Tomorrow I am going to a movie instead of snapping pictures of drunken zombies.
It will probably be cold. All I have been doing is watching cats play, sitting on the computer and watching movies.
Its a pretty slow existence.
I tried to be artsy but didn't have anything to do..
My voice hurts so I can't record poetry.
There are no websites updating frequently enough for me not to get bored.

I should have bought a computer game yesterday.
instead I bought a swiffer.

Today was pay day and I didn't even have to be at work.
I wonder if I get paid the same next week...?

Sometimes I am tempted to think I make a lot of money. Then I hear from people who are bartending or waiting and make twice as much as I do. Its sad/funny.

maybe I will play comp games...

I am listening to a song called one sweet duet. its nice.

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

Swiffers rule.