Friday, November 30, 2007

Taking 5 minutes out from standard writing (1/3 done)
to write about dreams again...

Now some might say that dream was fairly weird, but I really enjoyed it... and this is one of the problems, especially in winter, or when im depressed... I love my dreams so much that some times I dont want to leave them... sure that dream was a little chaotic a little scary... but like I said it made me feel alive... it made me feel passionate. the adventure, the love, the fear, all wound together... and even when i wake up scared, confused, crying... well at least it meant something...
today I woke up and couldnt remember anything... this is the norm, and it is so disappointing. My dreams tell me so much about myself... tell me so much about what is going on in my life, or sometimes what i should expect... of course I want to remember, or course I want to go back to sleep.

No comments: