Monday, November 26, 2007



Do you ever feel tapped out?
I dont mean stressed or exhausted, I mean like... do you ever feel like you have sort of exhausted your immediate options for being a better more exciting person?

I dont mean that in any sort of egotistical way, like "damn im so cool, i couldnt get any better."
I mean in the sort of way like.... well I think i have sort of pursued most of my interests... and its now just the little changes, the constant, the practice... the slow growth.... thats how the trees get big, thats how the sages get wise, but its not the big fix im used to.

I use to just hop a plane, or get in my car and explore.
I use to try new instruments, new software, new writing styles, new art supplies... and I could do all that... but it wouldnt be new anymore.

Im sure there are more things out there that are appealing to me... that i will try soon enough... but right now i feel a little tapped out for the easy fixes..
and i got all my homework (well... the stuff im aware of ) done in like 40 minutes and alotted like 2 hours for it. and I was playin scrabulous while i was doing it.
shit
i think i might just mean im bored... and havent brushed my teeth yet.

No comments: