Sunday, May 18, 2003

I woke up to steve and my mother talking about the joys of drinkin and smoking (neither are into it)
steve sounded worried and basically described one of his friends worse nights. It sounded a lot like every night around my friends. They drank 76 beers yesterday. It was 72 the day before. They amount of money spent on this shit is crazy. Aaron described how his big fancy career insurance job pays well until u convert it to beer money. Nick plans to throw a nice party this weekend. $10 a head for friday and saturday, hes talking at least $150 just to get started on enough alcohol.

Mike F and I ran on a nostalgia trip around 3 this morning while John drew whiskers on zachs face.

Im about to leave with steve to go to the family reunion, my gramps b day. wonder who all will show. Its weird with my extended family. Talking to gabs about this recently, but uh I never really felt at home with them (in comparison to my brothers and such) but i have kind of learned to respect them and understand that though i may not feel i belong its still good for me to have an understanding of them for the sake of my own family. As in, these people helped mold how my father thinks, and all ready we have seen the conflicts of brothers pass down to their kids (us) and this way i can prepare to be a diabetic, since its basically going to happen. shit like that. Plus they helped send me to europe so i gotta be greatful for that.

and my yusuf islam cd skips like mad. errr work from his old name.

oh well be back later, you take care now.

No comments: