Thursday, May 01, 2003

Deleted post
I was gonna post this big thing about why our peers are all lazy politically and or conservative and such. I didn't cuz I figured it wouldn't do any good and yall already know the shit. Besides not like i do my part. Never knew what my part was. No one ever told me. I'm not very decisive. I been listening to some cat stevens errr yusef islam (i think thats how u spell it) it was that father and son thing that started me thinking on it, really interesting to capture both sides of a relationship in one song. I havent written anything in a long time that had any feeling in it.

I dont think. Last night i was laying in bed wondering what dreams i'd fulfill.

Phish
These guys at the Breakfast anytime site are challenging me to find some good phish songs and i dont know which to tell them to download, too many songs, and i dont know what they like and i dont know what they have heard and didnt like. Its a rough thing, i already told them wilson fee farmhouse and dirt its a very hard challenge, i cant imagine how you could call a band that is that big and has been around for so long shitty. Maybe they dont appeal to you, but obviously they must be doing something right and how do i pinpoint what is right about them? other then it just works out for me.

Hmm im tired. help a brotha out if u like phish tell me which

No comments: