Sunday, May 11, 2003

Michael a hooked me up with this sweet piece of monkey love
so enjoy that..

um chillin and such, no gift, idea, card or plan for mother's day, my bros told me it was all good and I didn't have to do anything and then my Mom gave me the guilt trip last night, so that was fun. I hadn't seen the woman all week.

Shit is fun yo, we in that get back together time, we get into the overly dramatic emotional frustration with mixed up conclusions and assumptions met with deceptions, impressions of what will be flayed betrayed and complained about, but an open bout, two fighters take your corners come out fighting! Displace that love for a few bold seconds and knock each others teeth out, words of aggression aggravation find the pecking order amongst the fences, who's the top dog? What once was, is, maybe what you willing to stake for it?

No comments: