Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movie was fantastic... you know what else was good?

So down to the right there, I have a list of other peoples' blogs. Adrianne is someone who I have followed for years (or did), I basically read about this woman's life, read her fantasies, her memories, her goals, and about her day. I learned about her friends in college, I started reading their blogs and then their friends too... I did this all throughout college and a little beyond. I also bought her book of poetry and loved it. But I never hung out with Adrianne, not really. I mean I went to some events that she also attended, but tonight I was in her car, hearing about her love of Twilight, her relationship, her flings ... in person. 
That was really nice.

Don't get me wrong, as obsessive as this seems... I actually just really thought she was talented and interesting and cool. I never thought of her as a friend (not really), no crush, no fantasies, just a person out there living a fascinating life and tonight we crossed paths. I didn't think it meant anything to me until I thought about how much I knew about her and how little she knew of me... and then I realized how creepy I am, but also it felt nice to sit next to her in a theater as if I had really known her all these years.Like we were friends.

No comments: