Saturday, November 12, 2011

Got 5 new cds today. Some old blues, Beirut, Atmosphere and Dessa's enhanced old stuff. 
So far only listened to the Dessa and love it. 

Spent the day picking up garbage around Powderhorn, wondering about people. Trying to find ways to move forward and help others to do so.

Spent the night so far at a movie with Shultz and her boy, we don't get to talk much when we meet each other there. I liked the movie though.

Strung out my voice trying to hit every note in a mix cd on the way home. My car got hot with the effort and I had to pump the music and open the windows. My voice is very fragile and I can already feel the strain in my throat. Sometimes I wonder if I have vocal polyps or something.   More likely just untrained and pressed too hard. 

I really enjoyed the day...  Its been a while since I can say that about a whole day.  I wonder if it had to do with the sun coming out or if it was just the lack of stress. Lacey says picking up trash forces you into the moment, eyes scanning and feet trudging up the leaves so you can see what is buried, seems to have been the right kind of magic. 
Lets see how tomorrow goes. 


No comments: