Monday, November 21, 2011

Somebody in Russia keeps checking out my blogs. That is very flattering, but I don't write enough to keep ya entertained like that. Especially not that poetry blog, which hasn't been updated in 6 months. You might want to try subscribing, so you get updates instead of having to check it all the time. 
I only know one person in Russia right now, I am guessing it is not you. 
But thanks for the interest. 


Did a bunch of Spirit of Truth stuff this weekend, new leadership council is forming and running into the same old problems. It is fun but will be a challenge. 
Yesterday I broke down and cried during a few songs in church. Specifically we were singing "Turn Turn Turn" by the Byrds and there were some lines that made me all emotional. Hard for me to recognize the good in "the time for" negative seeming things. Still the time to refrain from embracing, surely does cause a need to embrace elsewhere... and I am glad that this has allowed me the tiniest bit of recognition of my other friends, who I  push away too quickly. 


I slept like I had been infused with coffee before falling asleep. I was having some dramatic dream when my alarm went off, action packed climax was about to occur and then was lost forever. 
My horoscope said that I would be disheartened and should look for diversions today. 
Right from the moment of waking.


I haven't listened to any Mars Volta in months.... still so good.

No comments: