Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just like that back to bad eating habits.

I'm not sure if I should be writing this here or directly...

I feel like dismissing whatever half-assed apology comes,  weeks late and a half a world away from proving that it matters. 
Whats another day? I've given enough, why be hasty and dismissive? Why not give the benefit of the doubt, wasn't there once reason, and isn't that reason enough?
I think about it and I get angry, if I care I might care enough to hate, and I'd rather not self-violate myself with that.
Hate? Seriously a little dramatic, don't you think? What is there to hate? What have you really suffered? A little loneliness, a little left out, did you even ask for remedy? 
Well regardless, its enough of a wake up. Whose heart kept whose together? That being the case, what is there to be sorry for? "I'm sorry you had such high expectations." As if that is anyone's fault by my own.
and if that is the case, then why be angry at anyone else? Easy way out, disappointment but are you angry at yourself or someone else? Is that why moments after you think about it you start to hate everything else, everything about yourself, everything you touch becomes doubtful, future cringing, dreadful?  

No comments: