Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can't deny I'm pretty tired.
But its 1:07 and the evening doesn't seem like it should be over... yet all the options seem like too much of a time commitment.  Movies and episodes of the Medici, chapters of a book, comp games, writing or art... all a bit much. 

Today I threw down some dirt, read and wrote, but all in all when you don't interact with too many people it doesn't seem like a full day at all.

Tomorrow I hang with Alicia, get groceries, do some more writing work.
Wednesday I meet with my coworkers and have dinner with Illy. 
Thursday I organize the office at work (if I don't get to it Wednesday).
Friday I meet with Alyssa and Andrea from EDMN
Saturday there is a concert I was thinking about... 
Sunday I should go to church for the first time in 3 weeks.
Monday there is a dark dark dark show and also I am back to work
Tuesday work and dentist *crown
Unsure what comes after that...

No comments: