Sunday, September 07, 2008

RNC ....

I have been wanting to say something about the last week. Originally I was waiting for videos and photos to help make the picture clear. Now I am not quite sure what to say. Maybe I have already said it. Maybe this is all too big for a nice neat wrap up. All I know is that I have some photos and videos and some memories of things I never wanted to see on my streets.

I know the songs from this band seem to make a lot more sense.

I know I have been contributing to this political bloggers comment board and that I firmly disagree with many of the people posting.

I know my students did some pretty courageous things.

I know have more distrust of the police than ever.

I think I'm starting to be able to see how hard it is to change a powerful system that is failing, and that it seems intent on choking us all while it falls.
And the whole thing pisses me off and makes me sad for us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama can create change

Anonymous said...

not without the rest of us. -m