Monday, September 15, 2008

The Invasion

When I was a kid I used to have nightmares whenever I felt something was going really badly. For instance my parents divorce left me with a recurring nightmare about my dad being kidnapped by aliens. This was a dream that never ended because I always woke up at the same moment. When I was in a fight with my older brother, or my parents were, he was eaten by a shark and I was left on a life raft by myself. Lately its more just "unnatural" changes in people, that signal distress in a relationship, usually small behaviors like taking up smoking and seeming distant.

Last night I had two nightmarish dreams about zombies and aliens.
No one specific was in them. I woke up and distrusted everything in my room. I hated my clock which signaled that I had to wake soon. Its now roughly 7:00 and I feel very unrested.
I blame all this on watching this movie last night.





Although I see her in more and more movies (some I even like) I still don't think she is a very good actor.

No comments: