Friday, September 26, 2008

on politics

On the Debate
Honestly, they both did well representing their sides. McCain sounded like Reagan. Obama sounded like Obama. I personally think Reagan was a fucking idiot, so Mccain doesnt exactly sound good to me when he talks that way, but I understand that others like him like that.

On the Bailout
700 billion could buy up all the debt all the people are in and keep hundreds of thousands in their homes. Instead we are gonna bail out a bunch of rich bastards who screwed all of us already. We do so because we assume that they will help out our economy in the future ( a gamble) that will cost each of us a minimum of 2000 dollars extra in taxes (per year I believe). Or we could give the money to the people, let them pay off their debts and spend freely for a few months so that they could boost the economy. This would in turn boost the economy out of the slump (in a nice world) but at the very least the little people would be spending their own money instead of giving it to rich people. We could also buy health care for everyone. Or fix all the schools, hospitals, roads, rail roads, internet etc, etc... maybe even buy up a billion or two of those wind turbines and solar panels (well at least a couple hundred million).

On Palin
Shes an idiot. Dump her.


On Obama/Biden
I have stated many times that in an ideal world I would vote third party, and once again if it is no contest in minnesota I will vote third party, but it seems more and more that the country is full of idiots and that i will be forced to vote for him. Its not that I don't like obama, hes alright, Its that I don't actually like democrats. Because they allow all this shit to happen. They wont slap the republicans for being assholes, and wont stand up to the american people and tell them what is right. They dont deserve my vote or my confidence. I vote for them because our system is screwed up, and when they fix things (even a little) I vote for someone better.



No comments: