Monday, September 22, 2008

I was gonna bike to work

but now I'm feeling rather lazy.

Lets see, do I have anything to say?

Yesterday I watched three movies. The love Guru (which I thought was funny), The Fall (which was beautiful), Young at Heart (which was awesome/inspiring).

We decided to throw a party. I only invited people who were in town, but others can come too.
-One of my roommates is moving out, its sort of a celebration of our time together.
-Our new roommate has a similar smoking habit to my other roommate. This might be bad.
-speaking of which my eyes are really dry... (cat allergies!)

"They are trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in."
Ever since getting and liking my current job, I have been super paranoid about outside forces deciding that I am unfit to work there (I.E. the cops busting me on some random charge and saying I can't influence the youth).

Trying to figure out Tupperware.

I should go brush my teeth. You should too, geez.

No comments: