Friday, September 12, 2008

For those asking

I'm doing really well.
I seem to sleep a little too much. but I suppose thats kind of ok, if I am waking up at 6 AM.
-my days seem to include a 3 hour nap, and a 4 hour main sleep.

Work is good.

I seem to get a movie in every few days, which leaves blockbuster angry, but me satisfied.

I am not writing (or updating) as often, usually because I either don't have anything to say, or it is all work related.

I am enjoying a lot of music.

I haven't been drawing or painting in the last few weeks... my paints and two pieces are in the works at becky's apartment.

I miss some friends who have been out of town.

I seem to be purposefully creating "crush" situations, in which I meet someone and rather than pursuing a friendship like normal, I am (usually out of fear) avoiding them, but sort of wondering on the sidelines about who they are.
I haven't had a crush in a long time, so these really small interests are kind of fun.
The fear part bothers me, but I am fairly aware that the most likely scenario if I were to ask about them etc, would be that we become friends which would be sweet, but new friends aren't necessarily a priority in my life right now.
I dunno maybe the whole thing I just wrote is bullshit.

We are in dire need of a roommate and will probably be doing the craigslist thing soon.
its funny because several of my students are looking for housing in the area right now... but of course that wouldn't be ok.

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

I <3 crushes. It makes the mundane day a little more exciting. :)