Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not that I have been the best at posting lately... but I think the most recent reason would be that life has actually slowed down a great deal. Spending hours in your room doesnt really count as exciting material to blog about.

This morning I went to breakfast with my dad.
I didnt sleep much so around 2:30-3:00 I crashed... I just woke up... the time inbetween breakfast and sleep was mostly spent doing laundry and listening to idiots debate... and catching up on the news and things.
My room is full and there is plenty of stuff that doesnt have a place... the inevitable stacks...

I dont even have a dresser, so my clothes will be stacked on the book shelf... well what fits.

Monday I start student teaching, though i have not replied to either of the teachers' e mails... I guess they put me at ease enough that I wasn't worried about going in early or complicating matters... so it begins real fucking early monday.

I finally got my Praxis scores... they are very nice.

The Nanny Diaries turned out to be a good movie, as did 10 items of less... which is a random pick I bought from blockbuster a few months ago... i think it was probably the best random pick ever... one of the characters is like a shallower version of what I want to be in life... he is an actor who goes around and randomly pays attention to people, observes their behaviors and points out how special they are. after he makes a comment to one guy about his amazing ability to look at folders every 2 seconds... the guy responds "you just made me want to be a woman" and despite the sort of heterosexism in that response, I thought it was fairly revealing and sort of cool.... hard to explain.

hmmm.... probably time to eat or something...
There are two events tonight and im not sure I want to go to either... even though I was excited for them... just seems like a lot of work.

No comments: