Saturday, January 12, 2008

I guess u can call it depression... but when it seems like it is a short period of time that doesnt really count right?
I was looking in my phone and I could easily call like 15-20 people right now to hang out... but i dont really want to.
There are two bands I love playing tonight (different locations) but I dont really want to go.
I havent eaten since 9:00 AM today and I am hungry, but Im too lazy to make myself something or go get something...
I have some computer games at my feet, but i dont want to install them and then lose interest... so better wait until im really desperate right?
I just got some movies in the mail... but i dont know that I want to do that.
I dont want to paint, or draw... or read a book. I want to curl up in bed....

but i dont really think its depression... I think its hybernation... I dont want to move, exert energy, put effort in to anything because -what if its not worth it? well then im tired and cold and worse off than now right?

wrong... but still.

No comments: