Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Being afraid of the dark, and being in a big house all by myself is not really my favorite thing. The wind makes this old house creak. The little dark areas...
I see things, I make up things, I hear shit.
I spend hours in bed each night thinking of every horror movie or reasonably scary scenario I can think of.
I get very little sleep because I tend to take a nap after work... and then im up till 3... and then im awake at 5:30 to do it again.
I would not say my days are unfulfilling. Im actually really enjoying being in the school and at this point I imagine I will really enjoy being a teacher.

There are many people that I feel a great need to be in contact with, but I am so undependable... I dont want them to get their hopes up and then me let them down.

tonight more homework... presenting at least one or two things tomorrow...

???tomorrow???

No comments: