Sunday, February 03, 2008

Well I wrote a couple of journals about the school stuff.... but didnt think yall would be so interested...

What am I doing?

Well today my goal is to finish off a powerpoint covering a chapter in the history book... and write about 5-6 lesson plans so that when my supervisor pops in... I will be ready enough.

This week I will be teaching 2 of the 85 minute classes full time.
The other class I will be teaching some of... mostly activities (part of the hour)..


I been watching some movies... I saw this movie called Amazing Grace which was about ending the slave trade in Britain, a subject I know little about,but it was a pretty good movie...

Um but mostly I been sitting around playing a lot of solitaire and hearts....

Becky has been visiting over here and its been really nice... but she and I see things quite differently which is hard for me.

my room is a mess...
my kitchen smells like mold and is making me sick... but I dont know what to do about it... because I have already sprayed everything down... and I think its either in the sinkdrain... or in the laundry shoot (which runs through the kitchen). Im gonna wait till my mom gets home on tuesday.

Does anyone know if I can caucus on tuesday in st. paul if my license says im a morris resident?

At this point I guess its franken and whichever democrat seems to be winning... Im impressed by Hillary's experience and Obama's ambition... but I worry about both of them.

ann coultier even says she would vote for hillary over mccain... which is weird.



hmmm yeah i dont write anything down in here anymore because i dont have anything going on.

No comments: