Sunday, February 24, 2008

Me and beckrila saw a movie last night that was very amusing but painted a portrait of teenagers being pretty dumb even though the point of the movie was also to promote teenagers and how capable they are... i felt like whoever wrote it was very removed and only used stereotypes of the culture. I also felt like maybe they were so far removed (or the screenplay was written so long ago) that they were often entirely inaccurate... which annoyed me. Still it was a cute movie.

The theater creeped me out a little. But I think Im on edge.

Yeah i must have really low blood sugar or something... im just not in the mood to be happy.
One of those days i guess.



My step brother is in the hospital after a surgery, my mom has asked me to go check in on him... i feel like it would be a really fake gesture... im 10 years older than the kid, we have never talked for more than 10 minutes... im not saying im opposed to having a relationship, but i think its a really fakey thing to do to show up at the hospital as your first brotherly action...
I feel very much like holden caulfield or whatever his name is.



I had a dream about giant intelligent two walking lizards that were trying to take over the planet.... they were fast and smart and evil... but you had to give them some credit for being so on top of things.

No comments: