Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Some sort of mold, fungus or chemical has been eating away at my brain cells for a few days... i dont really know how to make it stop. I tried to clean, it didnt seem to help. My rents are coming home today, I really hope they know some magical way to make it go away...
in other news I will be caucasing in about half an hour. I am trying to become a delegate at the mn DFL convention so that I can help my brother out.

I checked out the other dfl candidate today and honestly... he seems pretty good too... Im not sure who I would vote for if I didn't already have the special interest (family).

The main things that impress me about franken are his stage persona (IE he comes off as likable, funny, honest, fairly warm) He seems passionate. He seems to want to really talk to people about the issues and convince them why its important to be a strong liberal.

the main things that impress me about ciresi are his debating ability, his fairly clear message (although they are very close to the same) and his record of standing up against big corporations.

I think ciresi seems to be the more politician-like of the two... however I loved that Al took on the right wing in his books... I loved the political SNL stuff, I love that he did Air America and went around the state discussing issues with people... i love that he visited morris a few times...
I don't think I have a problem backing Al for these reasons... but his heart centered message is only half the debate -> ciresi has done and said the right things as well....

anywho...

either way norm coleman is a douchebagasshole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have liked to have been a delegate, but they would've needed me on a school day, so I didn't - but my dad is one. Overall it was good, very crowded, but very successful. No sub-caucus groups, which I was prepared for because I watched your brother's video, but we didn't do any of that fun stuff. My brother got to attend as well since he will be 18 by election time. How exciting. Do post on how yours went!