Sunday, May 27, 2007

Petes sister and her husband went to morris, he graduated with the same degree I have, and was telling me all about teaching and how to get a job.... a little intimidating. He suggested volunteering whereever I can, and not doing substituting, nor working in minneapolis (just because they have a tendency to drop people every year). Also he said, if they ask about coaching, tell em I dont have any experience but I can learn. Which I sort of knew I would have to say, and that the best way to stay at a school is to get involved with everything quick. He also reminded me that I probably cant student teach at SLP.... whichI had forgotten, but oh well.
_____________________________________________________________________________


Its hard to go to weddings when you are lonely... even the people who arent in relationships have dates, and I show up, and half the people would be off limits because they are related to pete, and the other half have dates... but im shy and dont drink so it would be difficult anyway.

Im starting to doubt that I will find anyone ever, I mean I will certainly find girl friends, but if I keep my standards I still havent met the girl I would marry (and be happy with). Its weird how these moods make me question relationships so much, where as when im happy I dont even notice the little problems... and Im not in a mood for a wedding or anything, it would just be nice for the security.

faith right? faith.

Its just weird to see so many seemingly happy people... dancing and having a good time, and not being embarassed... singing to eachother, kissing in front of everyone... sort of beautiful-heart warming, sort of hard to not want that right?
Sure I love my loves, but some of them I couldnt even date, let alone marry, and with school fading fast, and work not being exactly the most exciting place for prospects... well I have seen the minneapolis dating scene, and its not for me, bars and what not... ick.

anyway this is way too much rambling on this subject. my romantic heart is frustrated.

_____________________________________________________________________


Anyone listen to sponge anymore? I just have new pop sunday, and they are sort of irritating/lovely...

_______________________________________________

ooh on that note, I have never heard 4/5s of the songs they play at these weddings, and I wonder how everyone knows the lyrics??? where have I been? should I be listening to the oldie stations? am I missing a whole genre called wedding dance floor music?


________________________________________________

well I have to watch pirates 2 tonight, because I am apparently going to # 3 tomorrow around 11 or something...
and I got a couple cats who wanna hang out.... will do will do.
_______________________________________________



how are you? Enough with the well put together blog posts and e mails, how about some ranting? (from you. make me feel useful people)

No comments: