Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I wrote some really bullshit answers on my take home final... but its done... so thats nice. now just 1 in class final which should be easy, and 1 book review 2-3 pages... and uh maybe pack... and maybe graduate.

its starting to look like im going to sioux falls after mothers day... i dont know for how long but the gramps is calling and its his birthday on the 14th.

tonight some cats are going to china...
we are having a little gathering here tomorrow night, and its funny because I keep feeling like a whole bunch of people are coming, but i think we may only get like 12 or so... and 4 of us already live here... its the remainder of the 3b people mostly... maybe some extra friends. but its weird to think there are so few. I invited a bunch of people who dont even go here anymore at the hopes that any of them could randomly show up... but i sort of doubt it.


so whats that leave.... a few nights to hang out and party...
what are your plans?

this weekend may have been one of the most consistently awesome times i had all year... what with the peoples and the perkins and the gatherings... and the staying up late with good conversation... but i guess in general spring has brought out some wonderful changes... and less worrying about tests and papers...
what will i do when i have the time to do it?
probably sit around on facebook.... but i can assume more right?

I made a video I really want to put on youtube, but i need permission first and I havent talked to the person in a week.
I think it may make me more likely to make more poetry videos...




uh you know... enjoy yourselves... laurels the coolest.. and uh peace and love



Q WHO ARE YOU???? Im reading your stuff... hehehehe sounds creepy.

No comments: