Thursday, May 24, 2007

Is this becoming a twice weekly report?

I guess i havent been struck by much to say lately... do you think the overwhelming number of movies that show the struggle between work time and family time actually helps anyone remember not to be a workaholic? Dont we all make those decisions, briefly put work or money over family and friends, becomes a trend, becomes a way of life...

As an example of egotism/being an over worrier... the feelings im having right now, about wanting to remind someone to look out for themselves (upon first meeting, perhaps they are charmed off their feet.) but why should i be daddy? the conscience reminder, do i ever listen to my friends when they give me warnings? probably not entirely but i do like their advice, or to hear their opinions....
still why act like you can control a friend from making decisions (good or bad? ) one can only wait and find out... not actually my beliefs... but for now what i need to remind myself, for it is my ego and not my worries that seek to shelter them no?

So I watched 3 movies last night, all somewhat entertaining... all a little predictable. RV, the Longest yard and Click
and today i bought art supplies and sim city 4... which i may already be bored with.
did some laundry, did some cleaning, fed some fish. but mostly i been sitting on my ass this week.

tonight we shall if pete or shultz calls... and we shall see if thats any fun.
am I in a mood? i think so, this heart breaking singing of janis is making it worse... but it soothes and manipulates the pain so well, no?

No comments: