Thursday, September 21, 2006

Remember that one F i got in college? the one that a lot of people agree with me is relatively bullshit but whatever.... well I been checking the class listing to take it again for like 6 months, turns out it is being offered this semster only it wasnt listed under social science even though its a social science seminar....
anyway its too late to get in now... so im screwed, and will probably have to take it next year while im doing my education stuff. Yea!


This woman today, told me and a couple other cats that we could be the 7th generation, meaning the generation that brings positive change or something...

I woke up feeling sick, and on and off i have been in pain, and or feeling like im gonna toss my cookies... but i cant afford another day off..

im doing a speech with visuals on tuesday.... its gonna be a lot of work this weekend.

whatever peace to you

No comments: