Saturday, September 30, 2006

My mom and grant are on the atkins diet... grossness aside, they ask if i want dinner, i ask what they are having, chicken, beef maybe some rice for you guys. They ask me if i will make broccoli and rice not because they are busy, but because (i assume) they will be too tempted to have some. I look for rice, there is none. Pasta? I look at the broccoli, its covered in mold... Grant says to wash it off.... i throw it away... my mom says try the canned veggies... I look, corn niblets are the only thing in there...
This diet is terrible for family food supplies.

I watched flight 93 or whatever today and scary movie 4... both entertaining, but not neccesarily good movies... i showed my mom some of the consipracy videos...

I guess I will have lots of time to do homework tonight... so thats nice, maybe even get some done so im not in a mad rush tomorrow.

No comments: