Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Im sorry if this becomes one of those things i complain about. Im hoping i can just be angsty and frustrated on here and then be over it.

First off I got a test tomorrow the last of the semester,and two papers to go, but i doubt i'll get em done.

So..... remember how i was thinking about withdrawing from my social science sem? well the reasons were simple.. I didn't get all the assignments done, didnt have time to do em in time before the class ended. So I sent an e mail to the prof, said hey im over worked and stressed and this class is not a priority so im gonna withdraw. He sent back an e mail saying dont withdraw come see me in my office (his office hours are 10-11:30 tuesday thursday. I have a class at 10:00 on thursday -which happened to be a test so I didnt go in on thursday. I also didnt send him back an e mail because like i said before i was stressed and had other priorities. So im thinking "ok, i will go in next week and talk to him, spend 3 hours in the library and pass the class." I go in on monday, hes in but its says office hours are tuesday morning... (the first time i knew that) but i had pulled an all nighter from sun to mon and slept in tuesday cuz it was my only day off this week. So i missed it... but i didnt e mail him cuz he told me to come in and see him and find out what i needed to do. So i go in today, say fuck office hours i got timeright now, i got in at 12:30 he says "oh i just sent in the grades why didnt u send me the work?" cuz i had other priorities like the e mail said like the reason i was gonna withdraw... "um well you will have to take it next semester.." ok whatever i can still withdraw (nope) call the office of classes and shit "is it too late?" "yes" ok.... so i fail a class because my teacher told me i could make up the work even though i told him i dont have time and then when i find the time he says not soon enough why didnt u find the time earlier? fuckers....

No comments: