Tuesday, December 13, 2005

This seems to be a recurring theme lately (that word was misspelled wasn't it?)

How does one make up for blowing someone elses trust?
How does one fix holes in others view of their integrity.
How does one communicate their sincere desire to make it better, when they cant comprehend the damage? Should I just wait and hope it gets better? possibly giving up a friendship that I really enjoy or do I fight still probably uncomprehending their suffering assuming that the injustice can be made better? Is it a further injustice to assume, is it a further injustice to be unknowing? Is it mine or their duty to bridge the gap, for an explanation of the damage done?

Why am I so old and still fucking up like i did in jr high? and how do I make sure this doesnt turn in to the drama and angst of that day?


So Im sorry to everyone I have hurt lately, I know that it there are more of you than just the recent ones, and apparently one of you isnt holding a grudge except for a picture which I still think is cool, but you are entitled to your opinion. And the other person who im not sure even reads this, I am sorry, I was wrong for both lying to you and going against your wishes in something that is beyond my limited understanding. I dont know that I can make it up but if I can I wish to. I know that despite my flaws you once has some respect for me, as I do for you and hopefully in the future I can find a way to make it up to you.

Peace and love -taff

1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Back to Respect now. You know that there are DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body to control you. WHO PUT THE CODES IN TO YOU? YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that control your destiny. VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com , to see the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code. There are MANY more CODES!