Monday, December 19, 2005

mike sob story (full length continuation)

sorry for thoseof you who have read this

get research paper done, test at 11, finish other paper, go to two study sessions, (by thursday) finish 2 books write 2 papers 4-6 pages each,test wednesday, test thursday (both of which i havent even started studying for) meet with prof go to the library for 3-4 hours to make up assignments so that I dont fail my social science seminar, pack up my room, spend quality time with people, set up last minute directed studies, drive home to spend 2 possible days with my dad, 5 possible days with friends and my mom and pack for both india and scotland, as well as get x mas presents and make sure my car and health insurance are in working order. then i fly to india spend a few weeks checking out poverty and shit and then fly to london where i catch a bus train or plane to edinburgh just in time for my b day on jan 15th, where I start some more school... travel around europe and hopefully see some cats i been missing for a semester.
chillax

I know most of you are probably thinking, well if u hadnt slacked off you'd be aight, and thats only partially true.

No comments: