Friday, December 02, 2005

I have the biggest stupidest mouth in the world, and i think karma and fate is trying to fucking give me a hint. I fucked up. I hope everything works out. The parties involved know im trying to take full blame. Im an idiot.
also I hate the fact that right when things in most cases start to be going right i go and get all ego like and try to be cool and screw it up.

very happy that becky is talking to me, seems ok, smiles.

very unhappy that this geography project will not be done by the time class starts. but i think its just a third of a letter grade off, still he's a tough grader and its 20% total of the grade. I think i will have 2/3s of the work done, by class time, but im gonna send my teacher an e mail and tell him i underestimated.


had a lot of fun and laughs at the floor program tonight.

No comments: