Sunday, December 11, 2005





"give me my knife you bastard" ~molly

We are watching coffee and cigarettes, steve buscemi is hurassing some cats at a coffee shop.
Mike the rock and molly are peeling apples for apple sauce.
I dont have a phone card but im supposed to call steve, for like days now.

we went and saw rent yesterday, I liked it, I cried, I sang, I told a woman i appreciated her clapping. I felt sympathetic when she told me her friend had died, I felt warmed knowing he was there with us.

We went to perkins Joe was there, Chip and chang were there, jason and amber were there. They all looked alike and liked to talk to us.

"what you like to draw blood?" ~molly

yes i do, but thats not what i told her.

Becky's b day was the other day. I enjoyed myself, she seemed to feel better, and she got hit on a bunch and got free drinks.
I conversated with Andy about anger acknowledging our attitudes and assessing our alcohol induced angst. Im glad to see and hang out with my friends.

right. jello shots on fri. rent on sat, homework today.

peace and love... im all about the indifference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is, perhaps, the worst picture of me I've seen in quite some time.