Sunday, December 18, 2005

falling into place?


its true im struggling to finish this semester, two papers due tomorrow at 4ish a test tomorrow, a class that may be my free withdrawl or may mean 3-4 hours in the library, another class with 2 papers left and a paragraph of the paper i have gotten the furthest on, but still havent finished-not to mention the 2 papers are with books i havent finished...

BUT
maybe.. if Roland says yes... that makes 10 and maybe if i can persuade templeman that it would be worthy... that could be a few more and maybe then I would be a full time student and wouldnt feel like I wasted next semester doing fun shit like I want to do!

by that I mean i want to travel, but if I can be rsponsible while traveling well thats two stones with one bird if you know what I means, and I think you do.

Right right...

pete woke me up yesterday and told me of the wonderful time im missing in park. and how I wont have 3 hours alone to myself this break, which will be bad since I need to pack and and possibly finish some papers/reading.

oh do i have the energy for youthful adventure? I surely dont have the stamina to run at this rate for long...

also If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my phone is broke and I dont have your number cause its broke. Can you send it to jameshaggar@hotmail.com and I will call from my other phone?

That CHuck Norris thing was funny huh.