Tuesday, August 02, 2005

small world


I was over at Ben O's house in park, with gabs and some cats, and Ben's friend Tim showed up with this girl who was real small and looked young and all, and though she looked familiar i didn't really think anything of it, afterall lisa (ben's sis) had her friends over and whatever.
Later she is asking me my name and she goes i think i know your brothers, and she says they are younger than me, so im thinking, na that cant be right but maybe she knows steve, so yeah i ask, and it turns out this girl went to tanzania with my family back 2 years ago when my mom took a more "touristy" style trip. (they saw mad lions) anyway so we start talking and that was cool but way weird, thats about it. and i got mad cats in my heart tonight.. so yall take care and know im wondering bout ya

No comments: