Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My bag so far weighs less than it did for my europe trip, and i suppose rightfully so since then it was meant to last for as long as i needed and here only a few days, still the food, tent, and water have yet to be added.

we are off to CO manana early hopefully and i have yet to clean out my cr or get an oil change and for some reason baker square wants me to call, but i might just stop by in the morning, fully prepared to pick up my check and perhaps drop off my uniform if they so desire.
a few days in CO visiting the newly single pete and we are off to the wilderness, with a stop to see aimee and maritsa, hopefully. dirty sweaty aching me will be complaining im sure and then just a few days home and im off to school again. "I put on my vest and I stick out my chest and I'm off to the races again." (newsies)

hmmm relaxing


its been a swell few days i seen many of the cats i meant to see, and missed mogan and hollie because i didnt know they was in town but its probably for the best cuz i was having a hard time finding the time as it was, but hopefully i will have a few more deep convos before i return to morris so i can have a smile on my face and know the world is beautiful.

I havent quite let the fact that i wont see some of these cats for months/years slip in and i think im afraid to but we shall see.


on a different note...

hopefully nothing bad will happen and im just being paranoid lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293