Monday, August 01, 2005

My apologies to anyone who started reading this regularly again. It has been a few days and will be a few more till you get some regular posts.

I finished my final with help from becky and got a 47/50 on it. its worth 40% of the grade which means i probably got an A
i ended work last week and am now free to do some summer projects.
one of which is typing up poetry and is the reason why i will be bringing my comp to sioux falls while i work on another --- interviewing my grandpa. I have been talking to my dad and my aunt and am excited to get started. After that i am home for a few days and i really dotn know how im gonna see everyone im supposed to see, it sucks but i got some cats who are leaving the country and its really important that i get to hang out with them a bit, even though both of em are in agreement that spending time apart (for us) doesnt change anything. which is comforting but its hard to think about not seeing them for a long time.

arpund the 8th-9th zach and I will set off to CO to fuck around with pete for a few days, hes apparently single now so those boys may try to get in trouble and i will have to be sober cab (which is fine with me, i just like to pretend that im complaining sometimes) anyway, that will be fun. then we will head up northwestish i think, to glacier national park i think and maybe stop to see aimee, whom i didnt have a chance to catch while she was in town.

then we drop pete, come back i get my room cleaned up and pack and head off to morris. to play tricks on freshpeople. i am supremely happy and everything is going my way so i have to assume some catastrophe soon.

thanks to becky and her family for this weekend, accomodations, support, car, help with homework etc. life is muy bueno. peace and love yall, peace and love

No comments: