Sunday, July 03, 2005

statisticas


upon returning home rom dinner and a movie(wa of the worlds) friday night, becky informed me that it was in fact the 1st of the month (cue music) or rather, had been as it was now 12:05, and I in desperation checked the stats website to be informed so coldly of that hard dead truth.

And so it began, for the next few hours I struggled against time, my own will and becky's will, to ge my now late homework done, not only that, but for a time I was sure that i would just quit the class. Becky wouldnt let me. She said she would help, and she did.
Then we worked out a game plan that the entire necxt day would be reserved for stats, we would get 3-4 assignments ahead so that I could stop this silly stressful process of last minute turn ins and threatening quitting.
So we returned to my house, and the website is down. and remains down.
so i still havent turned in that assignment, and im not able yet to access the next couple of assignments. which sucks cuz now i have like 5 days of work to add to the mix. so basically i no longer have time, bu becky is gonna try to come over this afternoon and hopefully the website will be back. i got her dinner as a downpayment for her tutoring.

No comments: