Monday, July 25, 2005

shitty day at work left me feeling tired and exhausted and beat, left me sleeping for 5 hours and not visiting illy at work, left me complaining to becky.
but on the plus side? left me with two days left of work at the BS. got two assignments and a final left in stats, got plans to make with my dad steve zach and pete. got people to see like, illy gabs, aimee, ashley, michael a, amy, sarah, and maybe you.
got cds and poetry to print for james and his road trip.
got sopme shit to buy, and if tom is serious about being roomies he better get on to calling his guy.
one more day of pottery hopefully everything will work out, still need to get paint. ya know, the summer is wrapping up and we still got time, but maybe not with me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the whole you and Tom rooming together thing isn't definite yet? What still needs to happen, just Tom calling his roomie to tell him the whole situation? Hmmm, yeah he better get on that, time is running out! How are you and Becky doing? Still taking a "break" or whatever you guys are calling it? Sorry I don't mean to be nosy, I'm just curious, you know you don't have to tell me anything. Ok, just wanted to say hi and see what's up really. Later. ~Krystin