Sunday, June 01, 2003

"The word that i heard was so absurd
I can't believe it slipped from my lips

The tongue from which it was sung was so dumb
I wish to pull it from my skull

What the fuck was I thinking" ~311

thats in regards to a situation today, and this is too, but also to the other people i been talking to lately. Um seriously i have been using this "we" thing when ever i want to tell someone something. And its seriously bullshit man, like yall know i talk to cats about just about everything, and i do take peoples suggestions and ideas to back up my own, but whenever im not feeling vert confident i will resort to this "we think this_____ "or we feel that_____" and thats shit, its just me being too stupid to be honest with what im thinking or feeling and i hope yall will call me on that shit (like a few of you have been) cuz thats good, so to jv hw ik sorry and thanks (not that any of em read this, but i will tell em personally) and to the rest of yall im sorry kick my ass net time u see me.

No comments: