Saturday, June 28, 2003

"dude is clearly not happy" (Thats from a sketch not me)

this may be a little late but for whomever looked up my site by name i feel real honored so three cheers to you yo


um i had a dream about this girl and then saw her today and it was good cuz nothing happened which means i dont ever have to worry really anymore, and life can go on.


and gabs says im way too paranoid lately but when was i not? i mean really

hmm im sorry for whoever is actually coming to this site, go to Ryan's he may not post a lot but at least hes talented and entertaining when he does post. i think saw like everyone i know today. Like almost just about

"North Carolina come on and raise up take your shirt off spin it around your head just like a helicopter!"

I need to get out meet some new cats, not that im bored with the ones i got, they make me happy they make me feel good, but i need to run free for a day and three nights a flight from reality. I need hallucinogens and they need me for all the wrong reasons just to mix it up


"can you put the past away?"

I had a nice talk with becky tonight which u know its been a year or two, she seemed healthy which was good, cept her ego will tear things apart, even if u make it to the 5% who can make a difference (her theory) u still gotta take out at least a percent who let their own ego keep them from being constructive however shes on a path.

I pass judgment like it was my job. I need to be knocked down a few need some drama to make me feel vulnerable stupid, need some friends who will ditch out on their own accord and i can blame myself. need a full beard and a clean shave whenever i feel the need to be dolled up. need to get dolled up more often. Need to feel attractive candle light dinners need to be more for then just myself. Need a partner, need a crime really. shake it up wake up from dreams depressed like it used to be. ooh maybe i can make my own drama. Be a (______) insert anyone here be a person. Need to be human. get a clearer vision of how things work from the inside. Need to be friends with sarah (ryan's lady) and realize that certain friendships wouldn't be healthy for me so i should stop thinking about them. as in former caretakers. a screwed up breed. stop falling for bullshit. deal with loss, deal with the constant state of self made yellow tape that holds everyone back. "i woke u up and i slit the throat of your confidence. " i like that line.


Oh I did see the first (ocd) death vision i have had in a long time, and that was sort of nice actually, cuz its like u get used to it and then they disappear, and then what are u supposed to do walls made to protect and no enemies at the gates or whatever.

Just this dude hanging by like a coat hanger in Scott N's hallway. strange that i find that comforting keep grips on my insanity. but its summer and i am to be healthy usually.


stop babbling and say something we might actually care about (thats your line)

aight i see how it is, um gabs is leaving us again and i understand, but its sad to see a friend sort of grow out of the place yall had. especially when u still love em. still let her be happy. let her get her kicks. shoo i obviously already said i wanna do the same in a sense.

um u all agree i need something to do with my life right?
good cuz honestly im just wading.

No comments: