Sunday, June 15, 2003

I dont really have anything to say lately, lots of drama but im too involved to talk, I keep getting in these sober somber moods, I should right a poem or song about that, but instead I just kind of sit and stare at stuff in a somewhat gloomy anticipation of whatever will come.

but that's cool.

yeah so I did go to Morris the other day and registered and shit and that's cool. Nice to spend sometime with Kristen and Danny and listen to good music, on a nice day, but I think I was worried I was being overly talkative as if to say "im not comfortable and im breaking the silence for that." So I didn't talk much later.

Aimee is back from Montana and she had a good time, im rather excited to see her.

All these girls who I love, and cant do anything about it, and then at the end of the night im glad nothing did happen cuz I should be satisfied with what I have cuz its tremendous and beautiful.

I have definitely become more preachy again. bleed that out of me. people kept asking no more making them dependent, its unhealthy and abusive. (which brings them closer)

No comments: