Friday, March 07, 2003

Also i have been saving this e mail from this guy i met on my trip, whom i thought would never end up sending me anything cuz i dont know he was mad cool and i figured he just wouldnt get around to it, and the other day i open my e mail and there is a letter from him and its like incredibly flattering and he completely didnt have to send this to me and im still just blown away (were working on incredibly long run on sentences) but anyway thats like great and stuff i mean makes me big headed but very nice of him and i just dont have a clue what im gonna write back, so yeah, actually i havent been good at writing anyone back lately, i got like 6 people who's e mails im just saving to write them back later with or something. (long enough? of course its not grammatically correct or anything)

No comments: