Monday, March 17, 2003

I just wrote this big political rant hating on our current state but uh u all know how i feel.
Sorry I havent posted in a while, college shit, trips, work, crazy uplift mofo party plan
u know shit.

I had a sweet time in Boulder chillin with my homie, seeing joey and stopping by grinnell is always a treat
nova is kicken it workin her ass off in mexico right now. Now im back and i feel like a slug, cuz i aint done shit and i apparently dont have to work until i get back from montreal so watching that money. Anyone do either peace events yesterday?

the original poem from petes library

The Next Chapter

Flinging off responses so candidly
Emotions like blood spill from the flood
A retrospective, introspective
search seek and deny
My flights aren’t good enough, so why am I?
I speak upon the journey of two fortnights past
and I pass it away
Pass over it in conversation.
They tell me to write about it, as if it were the pivotal moment in this man’s life,
but for me just a flight,
more comfy than papers, math books and college applications, examinations of who I am.
I’ll take them on my own time, in foreign lands, thank you.
Soul Searching
My natural rhythm
Enlightenment my natural drive.
Rejection my fear,

Decades making this transition
This trip, my last attempt at an intermission
Before life in their eyes,
becomes mine.

No comments: