Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chilling at an overly loud Spyhouse on this windy Sunday afternoon. I woke up sick, then went back to sleep until 11:30 or so and then went for a Calhoun walk.

I've been trying to organize my thoughts and activities, which don't allot to much.

Saw American Ultra last night with Illy. Entertaining bloody movie.
Moved into my place this week. Considering documenting the place. Its weird and random and dirty and organized all in one.
I have no blinds and stare at the people making food in their kitchen next door. I am far too comfortable with voyeurism.
I started training at MCTC this week and it seems like its going to be a rush. People talk about not having time to relax there, and say it helps the time go faster, but I was looking forward to having conversations and random thoughts. Maybe 20-30 hours a week is all I want.

I think Jesse might feel I am being needy. She has finally got her shit together and now I'm bugging her for attention. Just a few months ago it was the opposite.

I guess I really dont have the capability to think clearly right now. Its too loud.
I am worried my book project is too much. Just too many things to keep track of.
Oh well. Its 5 and im getting hungry so fuck off, Imma get some food.

No comments: