Sunday, July 22, 2012

Watching Les Miserables on youtube, a sort of anniversary concert, not the actual play.
Its really nice.

What to talk about. 

I have no thoughts, this is the trouble with commitments to write.
I saw Les Miserables in Winnipeg with Nikki at 17.  We had run away in the middle of the night, arrived in Winnipeg early the next morning as my car filled up with water due to a broken air conditioner. The sunrise over the Winnipeg fields listening to The Big Wu,  was one of my favorite things in the world at the time.  I have just a few memories of the trip, Nikki in boxers, taking out money from the bank to see the play (all of my money). Worrying about her anxiety disorder.  Wanting to explore and run away forever. 

I am amazed people can make music so beautiful.
But tonight it clouds all the thoughts from my mind, and makes it hard to write...

 

No comments: